Wednesday, May 12, 2004

My inner child is forty-five years old

I don't completely agree with the full description - I wouldn't mind having my coladas at the beach. ;)

The question is, will she turn 46 soon?

My inner child is forty-five years old!


I've never really liked children, not even when I
was one. I want things neat, ordered, and
adult--fine wine instead of french fries, pina
coladas by the pool instead of beach sand
between my toes. Now if only my fellow adults
would stop acting like such, well, children!


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, this inner child thing is okay, but for those adults that continue to act like children. I'm a little sick of that s_it! Life is too short to worry about keeping secrets/lying to stay out of trouble. Enjoy life and don't run from it.
Do I sound bitter? Well I am- :) Maybe some order will do me good. Where do I sign up?

Linda said...

Oh, don't be bitter - what comes around goes around... They'll find that out, I'm sure.

If not, we can always plan revenge. :)