Tuesday, May 11, 2004

No comment

I've changed to Blogger's new comment feature, and have apparently lost the ability to comment on old posts. Don't have to time to look into it now, but will see what I can do about migrating the old ones over.

For now I have to deal with a much larger content migration plan... I think the last month of this project is going to prove to be as time consuming (and frustrating) as the first. I'm just glad it's going to be so worth the effort. If all goes right, I'll be cutting my work in half.

Which means I'll only be doing the work of one person.

Until I find something else to take on...

Update:

While I've figured out I can add the new comment functionality to existing posts (and will do so when I have the time), I don't think there's a way to migrate the old ones. Yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are quite the techno geek! If there is anyone who could do the work of two, I'd have to say you're the one. Got any big plans for your upcoming birthday? Fur

Linda said...

No plans, but I'm sure I'll be getting the e-mail from Mom soon, asking when I want the "family" dinner... I'm thinking it's a Monday, so I'll go to my weekly wine tasting and probably head to E.