Monday, January 17, 2005

Winding down a 3 day weekend

Don't want to think about going to work tomorrow, but had a good weekend.

Let's not discuss Friday night - a little too much drama for me. But, my boys won Saturday and so did the Steelers.

Caught a band Saturday evening (they're really big in Germany...), and had a full day Sunday with lunch with mom, football, more football, and Mitch stopping by for dinner on his way to Hotlanta.

Spent today catching up on loose ends and more mom time (I think I'm good for a couple of weeks)... and now it's just wind down for the evening and get ready for the work week.

Why can't every weekend be three days? It's not like I'm going to do any less work over the next four days than I usually do in a normal week.

Just a thought.

4 comments:

Bruceleeroy said...

Are you all sobered up yet?

Linda said...

I think so. I took it a little easier the rest of the weekend. ;)

Just me said...

Somehow, I doubt your mother would agree that you've met your mother-daughter time quota for the week, let alone a few. ;)

Linda said...

Yeah - I'd say. She called me at 6:30 this morning to invite me to dinner this evening. I don't think I can handle a three-peat.