Thursday, February 17, 2005

Another Q&A

More Q&A - leave a comment or send an email if you really need to know something...

-----

Q: What's on your TiVo?

A: Right now, Good Eats, Inside the Actors Studio, MI5, Modern Marvels, Monk, The Simpsons, and South Park.

-----

Q: How about a picture?

A: uh... yeah. Something tells me this is a residual thing from Saturday's meet-up (and Roboto's not so nonchalant "see pictures" annotation).
If you take the time to look, you'll find plenty here.
-----

Q: Did you have a good Valentine's Day?

A: Well, it was my first day back to work after a week off, but I did get flowers. And I spent happy hour with friends and went out for sushi. And sake. Yum.

-----

Q: So how did you start blogging?

A: My job.

2 comments:

Mr. Roboto said...

That note was intended in a nice "hubba hubba" way, insofar as things like that go.

You may have noticed that it initially lacked the parenthetical phrase, but I have learned to always underestimate the deductive reading skills of my readers.

Linda said...

That's how it was taken - I wasn't griping, in fact, I was flattered. Thanks. :)