Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Is there a support group for gadget junkies?

HP just announced their latest Tablet PC. And although I have never had a complaint about my Tablet (well, OK - the battery life sucks, but I can work around that). I have to admit I'm fighting a major case of tablet envy. Granted, it's not available yet, so it's not like I'll run into someone at the airport (the ONLY place I run into tablet users - we seek each other out at the security checkpoint and then spend an hour at the bar comparing favorite features and apps - and I'm not kidding) with one any time soon.

Maybe my birthday present to myself (110 days to go - is that all?) will help.

Things would be a lot easier on my budget if I craved chocolate, not technology...

3 comments:

Just me said...

don't mean to burst your bubble, but don't you have verizon - that phone is only for cingular?

Linda said...

Yep - been with Verizon (formerly GTE) for my entire mobile phone lifecycle. But, unless the exclusivity on the RAZR is lifted by the 4th week of May, I'm switching carriers.

Anonymous said...

nah... chocolate is overrated.