Thursday, February 03, 2005

It's not breakfast at Tiffany's, but...

I had dinner the other evening with my sister. In conversation, I mentioned that I had heard the Plaza was going condo.

She called me this afternoon at work and said she had decided to go to New York City for her birthday and was considering staying at the famous hotel, as it will be the last weekend it's open.

After she twisted my arm (yeah, right), I agreed to 3 days in the big apple.

So far, we have Yankees tickets for Friday evening, and a luxurious room overlooking Central Park with a request for early check-in, late check-out, feather pillows, and 2 reservations for the last 3 hour all you can eat, all you can drink mimosas and bloody marys Sunday brunch.

So far so good.

And still almost 3 months to finish planning. :)

4 comments:

Just me said...

3 words for you:

jealous

as

hell

(bitch)

Okay, that was 4.

peach said...

MS, i'm right there with you! Our friend, Linda, is going right after my birthday. Jeanne's birthday falls right after mine. I was trying my best to squeeze my way into going with them, but to no success! ;)

Mr. Roboto said...

>see a Yankees game...

You should see if the Mets are in town. My favorite.

Linda said...

Nope, they're in Montreal, I mean DC that weekend.