Friday, March 25, 2005

Beyond the Edge of Reason

After watching a Big Ten school beat Duke (glad they lost, but it killed my bracket - unless Kentucky wins Sunday and, btw, this game was better) and not yet ready to call it a night, I popped in the DVD Blockbuster delivered to me today.

Since it has been years since I read the book, and I've slept a few times since then, I can't give a good comparison, but, I had read about the quiz and, against my better judgment, opted for the version of the movie with quiz. Four questions into it, I was regretting my decision, but decided to follow through and finish, rather than start over. Perhaps this is where I need to examine my judgment...

Anyway.

Unfortunately, by 10:30, it was past my bedtime and my eyelids were getting droopy. Fortunately for you, I had already decided that I was blogging this and refused to turn the blasted thing off and go to bed, lest I lose my banked answers (and I would not, for the record, start over).

And the result of the quiz? Yeah. Mark Darcy. Sorry, don't think so. Try again, and thanks for playing. Good night.

2 comments:

Just me said...

Honey, of the two possibilities, that's the good one. Unless you also wanted to be an "other"?

Linda said...

No, you're right Michelle. I guess I was looking for something a little more realistic. Silly me.