Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Change of plans

I was all ready to brag about my upcoming weekend in Chicago. I was going to speculate that this might be the year I actually make the parade or see the dyeing of the river (or would this be the only river I encounter over the weekend?). There were tentative plans to go to a play or even score some tickets to the tournament, should the Hoosiers make it to Saturday's game.

Unfortunately, my plans have changed, and I'm weekending in Music City. Anyone know of any trouble worth getting into?

4 comments:

MS said...

Arggggggh! It just took me 6 tries before the comments window opened without timing out...

Sorry, allow me to compose myself...

Dang girl, I know you're bummed about cancelling your trip - but look at it this way - the next one's already paid for, right? :)

Chez Bez said...

What on earth is getting in the way of plans to go to Chicago? I have no advice of good ole Nashville trouble you can get into, but at the very least, you can always stay in and play Warren Zevon really loud.

Man, if it wasn't a bit cost prohibitive, I would so be going to Chicago.

Mike Beziat

Linda said...

Unfortunately, my friend there hasn't been feeling well and has asked me to take a rain check. At least I was flying Southwest, and they'll apply the full ticket price to my next flight. Kind of makes me want to schedule something last minute and just get away (must be their advertising...).

MS said...

Why don't you fly to New Orleans (and back) for lunch on Saturday? Haven't you talked about doing that for a while?