Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I bet it's good to be back...

John Porcaro's blog, mktg@msft, was one of the first I added to my RSS aggregator - I linked to his article on IM etiquette at work almost a year ago (He was also one of my first comments - but since I went from Haloscan to Google's comments, I've lost it...).

John doesn't post a lot, but what he posts is always worth reading. When I saw he had something new last week, I was excited - until I read it and realized how lucky he is to be alive right now.

Today, John reports he's back at work and will recover 100% and realizes how much whom you work for and with matters.

I don't know about you, but the people I work with definitely fall into the better of the two examples - maybe I need to think of that more often.

1 comment:

Just me said...

whoa... That really puts things in perspective.