Thursday, March 10, 2005

The key to my...

A few weeks ago, I started a relationship with someone who has already changed my life. Someone who makes me happier than I can begin to describe in words. I can only hope this becomes a long-lasting relationship.

When I found myself at the hardware store purchasing an additional key to my home (yes, it's THAT kind of relationship), it hit me how serious this is.

And I went through a range of feelings.

Bliss: This is really wonderful!

Unworthiness: Do I deserve someone like this?

Guilt: I feel like I'm doing something wrong. What would my mother think?

Confidence: This is exactly what I've needed in my life.

So, if any of you out there live in Nashville and are considering hiring a housekeeper, drop me an email - I have a wonderful one to recommend!

5 comments:

MS said...

Who IS he???

Linda said...

Michelle (I mean MS),

"He" is my housekeeper, who is actually a "she". Sorry I didn't spell it out. Then again, you are both blonde and in LA (and I love you even so).

-L

Sean said...

For what it's worth...

I fell for it too. And I'm neither blonde nor in LaLa land. :)

Chez Bez said...

Congrats on the new key scenario. I would go with the emotions of bliss and confidence and leave the other two in the dirt. Speaking of dirt, I sure could use a housekeeper around here. Will keep your friend in mind.

Mike in Murfreesboro

Joesis...aka lindasis, too said...

At least after last night's family dinner you no longer need to wonder about your mother's reaction!!