Sunday, March 06, 2005

More Q&A...

Yep, it's more Q&A - leave a comment or send an email if you really need to know something...

-----

Q: So, what ever happened to that old friend you found online?

A: Oh - yeah. Sorry to leave you hanging. We talked to each other last weekend for something like an hour and a half. It was really cool to catch up and, since he lives in New York, I'll be visiting in April. Turns out one of his "little" brothers (the one who used to douse tennis balls in gasoline, light them on fire and hit them down the road with a golf club) lives in Murfreesboro. And if any of you ever need a hand-crafted classical or flamenco guitar, let me know. He's your guy. My friend, I mean, not the pyro.

-----

Q: What do you have against bicycles?

A: Nothing, really. Just don't have the necessary space in my life for one at the moment, nor the time to properly maintain it. :)

-----

Q: Why don't you list the blogs you read?

A: Because I'm a slacker. I'll do it. Sometime. I promise. Just don't hold your breath.

-----

Q: If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you take?

A: So, you're implying that I would know ahead of time and be able to prepare. OK. I'd take my Tablet PC (yes, this deserted island better have wireless), a fully stocked bar, and a bicycle. And I don't mean the Schwinn type. ;)

-----

Q: Is it hard to be that cool? :-P

A: Not for me. :-P back at ya.

2 comments:

Chez Bez said...

Great. First, I move to Murfreesboro. Now I find out about pyro tennis ball guy. Just my luck. Well, at least I moved away from hip Hillsboro Village, far from the notorious Foot-Stomper. OK, I know he's old news but notorious just the same.

Mike Beziat

Linda said...

Mike,

Let's hope the past 17 years have mellowed the little pyro. If you happen to see a flaming tennis ball in your neighborhood, let me know and I'll see if I can still beat the snot out of him...