Saturday, March 05, 2005

So much to do, so little time

Woke up this morning at 5:00, on the couch, tv on... which is ok when I'm home, since I have the (certified) most comfortable couch to sleep on in Davidson county. Unfortunately, I'm house (cat) sitting in Williamson county and although the reclining leather sofa is great for watching tv, sleeping is another story. Maybe I should go soak in the jacuzzi.

Other than the lack of a good sleeping couch, hanging out in a bachelor pad can be fun. Where else do you get a wide-screen tv, reclining leather seating for 6 (ok, technically 5 - the middle seat on the couch is of the non-reclining type), race cars, PlayStation 2, darts, a keg fridge, a pool (not yet pool weather, so that's not really relevant), a karaoke machine (I do a mean "Pour Some Sugar on Me" - just ask the cat - she was so impressed by my talent, she had to go upstairs and rest under the bed), and a convertible Corvette (seriously Alan, if you read this, I didn't drive it this weekend -- yet this weekend -- but it's gorgeous outside).

Hmm... better go amuse myself for a few hours before heading to E to watch my Hoosiers lose play their last regular season game. Going to the dance is highly unlikely, but at least we didn't end up with a second losing season in a row. I can only handle one every few decades.

Note to Blogger's spellcheck: Jacuzzi shouldn't be jackass and Hoosiers aren't hookers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to self:

Befriend Ms DoubleYou before we get to pool season...

Mr. Roboto said...

Note to self:

Befriend Ms. Dubbs' guy friend and join forces to put on the most awesome parties out side of Playboy mansion.

Linda said...

You jest, but it could work. Seriously.

I'm speaking to Roboto - not Anon...