Wednesday, March 16, 2005

This just made my day...

I was doing some background research for my upcoming switch to Cingular (just so I could get this phone), and was more than disappointed in the packages they offered, especially compared to the service I get from Verizon. Looks like I may not have to decide between the phone of my dreams and my 7 year relationship with my mobile carrier after all. :)

From Gizmodo:
Motorola has announced a CDMA version of the massively popular V3 RAZR, which means either Sprint or Verizon users should be expecting the phone at some point in the near future.

3 comments:

Muffy Wong said...

oh NUH UH!!!! I so want that phone but I settled for a similar one that's fatter. Not phatter by any means, the features are pretty much the same but y'know, not as slim and pretty and cool as the RAZR.

I wants it!!!!!

Muffy said...

oh btw... I'm pretty pleased with my Cingular service. I hated Sprint and switched from that service to Cingular.

I also like using a SIM card phone better than a CDMA phone. As long as I know I have a world/quad band phone I can use it in Europe or Asia. And I'm also not locked into just having one phone for life. I can still use my old phone, or I can use Caruthers' phone (he uses Cingular too) and if the phone is cingular compatible, I can buy it from the company without having to go through Cingular. Options I know I didn't have when using Sprint.

Linda said...

Tell me about it - I've been drooling over this baby for months...