Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hi - remember me?

It's been a crazy week or two, as I've starting working on a new product at work, and because of that have been sitting in on sales training for several hours a day, doing the rest of my job, and on top of that, I'm taking Friday off...

That's right - I'm leaving Friday morning for New York, and although it's looking like the weather could be a little wet at times this weekend, I'm hoping it will still be a fun time. The only scheduled activities so far are a subway ride to Yankee Stadium for Friday night's game, and brunch at the Plaza Sunday. Any recommendations for gotta see/gotta experience/gotta eat are welcomed - send me an email.

4 comments:

Mr. Roboto said...

I say you should switch trains and see the better NY play at Shea. It should be a pretty good game, as all the old Expos fans are expected to travel down to see the Nationals play.

Daisy said...

Bloody Marys at the Plaza. My favorite. Not that you would attempt a brunch without them, but just wanted to send a reminder :)
Also, yelling at cute boys in baseball uniforms after a couple of beers-good times for all!

Jules said...

Tavern on the Green in Central Park
The United Nations Building, an awesome historical tour (esp. the Hiroshima person, if she is still there)

Linda said...

Thanks - I swear when I looked a few months ago that the Mets were playing in DC this weekend. I also thought the Yankees were playing the Orioles, which was last weekend (in Baltimore). I think I need this get-away weekend more than I thought...