Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I figured it was a new hire...

Just received this memo at work:
As many of you have probably noticed we have had a turkey take up residence here the last couple of days.

Some concern has been expressed about having him relocated. We have verified that he is not injured, and Tennessee Wildlife Resources has said the best thing to do is to leave him alone and he will find his way. Please don't attempt to get close to him and please don't feed him.

Thanks for your concern.
My only concern was that they'd decide he needed my new cubicle. As long as he stays outside, I'm ok with it...

3 comments:

peach said...

got you a "pet turkey" at work, i see....:) pretty fitting for your office...lol. wouldn't worry about him taking over your cube, they couldn't survive without you! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll trade you the turkey for these damn urchins from McGavock high school that skateboard by my office all day long.
Lesley

Linda said...

Maybe if he sticks around through the fall, he can participate in our Thanksgiving potluck. :)