Friday, July 15, 2005

On vacation

Even though the part where plane travel is involved doesn't get here for another couple of days, vacation has officially begun!

Friday:

Heading to Starwood this evening for the Duran Duran show. I have to admit that even though I was one of the few girls at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Upper Grade Center who didn't carry around a Duran Duran Trapper Keeper and fight over which one of the Taylors I was going to marry, Decade came out when I was in college, and I quickly became a fan.

Saturday:
It's Race Day. Indy Cars and a hospitality tent. What more does a girl need?

Sunday:
Jumping on a plane and heading south. There will be no computer (maybe). There will be no blackberry (definitely). There will be no answering of my cell phone. There will be beach time. Catch you when I'm back.

8 comments:

peach said...

under NO circumstances, take that tablet PC with you on your vacation!!! that boy of yours will be blogging all freaking week. he's addicted!!! have fun and come back with a tan so that i can be jealous, as always, since i can't tan. btw, give him a hug for me, from the blonde :)

Julie said...

Peaches, where have you been??? I guess since Dblu is on vacation I am going to have to find a new blogsite....

Linda said...

Hang in there Jules! We're in Key west today - stopped by an Internet Cafe after a couple of margaritas (and some lunch). Time to head to the pool!!!

Julie said...

I kinda miss you guys.....it is hot hot hot here...but I am in the a.c. at work and at my second work...I am off Fri Sat Sun I hope to get some pool time in with my far away friend!!!!

Chez Bez said...

Come back soon. Google Maps now has a hybrid version awaiting you.

peach said...

hope you made it home safe and sound!!! let's get together so i can hear all about it :)

Anonymous said...

I just found this picture.

Nice.

Chicago sun-times said...

Spill the beans Dubya,

Did you get married in KeY West? That picture outed the cowboy, or did it?