Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's been a fun ride... sort of.

It's no secret that over the past several months I've become less and less interested in blogging. So, rather than feel bad that I haven't posted anything for a while and throw up some random item I found somewhere on the internet (again), I thought I'd take this opportunity to come clean. Since this personal blog doesn't get very "personal", there's really no way for most of you to know this, but I'm a fraud.

Yes, you read that correctly. This blog is named "Linda Double You", but this blogger (and I use the term loosely) is not.

See, I recently got married, and, as with most traditional marriages, have taken my husband's name. And rather than come up with a new blog name to reflect my name change, I'll just say thank you and good bye.

Thanks for stopping by - and good bye.

17 comments:

Chez Bez said...

Well, it was fun. And as always, rock on!

MS said...

I'm so happy for you - but I will miss the shenanigans around here. Maybe I'll head over to the cowboy's blog and stir things up... :)

mrroboto said...

Wow, congratulations.

Michael said...

Congratulations on your nuptials. I wish you both a long, happy life together.

And don't be a stranger..you will be missed.

Janice said...

does the cowboy know you got married??

Sophee said...

Congrats to both you and the cowboy (that is who you married, right?) from a long time lurker, first time commenter.

Cole said...

Very cool. Congratulations!! And if you're really serious about the blogging thing, we'll miss you...

B.Joel said...

don't go changin', to try to please me'

Dubs, come back to us...congrats on getting married, but come back to us..

Muffy said...

Congratulations!!!!

Becky said...

Way to go!!!

The wedding announcement is here (if you scroll).

William said...

So the cowboy is Big Joe on the go?? wow, wow, wow....great catch Linda...or great catch Joe..

Lesley said...

That "announcement" is HI-larious.

New blog name: LindaDbluD

How 'bout it?

Linda said...

Ok - I was planning on just fading away and wasn't going to respond, but Lesley, I have to say if I billed myself as "Double D", I'd have some mighty disappointed readers... :)

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone!

Anonymous said...

My favorite part:

>
>What was the hurry?
>
>"Why put off the inevitable? She is
>smart, beautiful, funny, educated, a
>great sense of humor, and I still
>don't know why she married a slightly
>overweight, slightly follicle-y
>challenged goon like me."
>

He sounds like a great catch (we all already know you are)!

Tman said...

Congratulations Linda, good luck to you both!

Anonymous said...

So you're really gone???

Just me said...

Hello???

Ready to come back yet?