Thursday, November 17, 2005

Oh no it is NOT "just water"

So, one of the things I've been keeping myself entertained with since I got married and abandoned my blog is Scott Adam's blog. You may (or may not) know Scott as the creator of Dilbert.

Speaking of Dilbert, Wednesday's comic hit extremely close to home.

Oh - and if you're a Dilbert fan and use an aggregator (or have your own my Yahoo or Personalized Google Home Page), here's the Dilbert RSS feed.

As I was saying...

Scott Adams has a blog. And, unlike most celebrity blogs (I was going to link each of the preceeding four words to poor excuses for celebrity blogs, but we all can fill in those blanks ourselves, can't we?), his really IS a blog. And it's fun to read.

I can definitely relate to his post about buying bottled water, as I am not only a bottled water consumer, it has to be spring water (AND like Scott's, my cat gets bottled water too). None of the filtered Atlanta tap water for us...

And yes, I'm back. But you knew I'd be back, didn't you?

9 comments:

Cole said...

Well, I didn't know you'd be back....so welcome back!!!

Linda said...

Yeah, I didn't know I'd be back either. And for a month I never thought I would. Guess it was just time for a break - glad to see you stopped by!

Lesley said...

Yay!

BBLogan said...

Yay!

Chez Bez said...

I always had faith. I never removed your link from my blog. (OK, maybe I was just lazy.)

Regardless, I'm glad you're sharing your ruminations and such again.

And thanks to BB for the heads up.

Laura Creekmore said...

This is a great day in the blogosphere (a word I hate). I guess now I have to get off my butt and start posting some of that stuff I've been saving up for the last month, too, huh??

Anonymous said...

Still married to the tv idiot?

Linda said...

Thanks guys.

Linda said...

Oh yeah - and he's not a "tv idiot". He's an idiot in real life, too... :)