Friday, December 09, 2005

Big weekend plans...

After witnessing last night's debacle (see 3 a & b) at the GEC, I'm looking forward to a quiet evening (preferably in) tonight. That will leave me plenty rested to watch Kentucky beat Indiana (yeah - it was hard enough to lose to Duke, but Indiana State??? Sorry Mike, but that's just not acceptable.) before heading downtown to watch my husband dance around in a large dress.

Sunday = baking. And I mean from the time I wake up and drive to Spring Hill until it's time to go home and crawl into bed (yeah, so that's not necessarily very late - at least it should be after dark).

3 comments:

J. Fisher said...

Your husband was wonderful in the Nutcracker. Great job!!

(Are you married to Ben Troupe?)

Paul Chenoweth said...

My three great-nieces (ages 2 to 5) loved Joe's character... I didn't get to witness the spectacle, but I did see the News2 Van camped outside TPAC and figured that something like this was happ'nin

Linda said...

I have to say, he did a great job, although he made one ugly woman!