Thursday, February 16, 2006

I don't care what you say; I'm a winner!

I had a difficult decision to make this morning. After waking up to find I won powerball, I was faced with the "what about work?" question.

And being the dedicated employee I am, here I sit.

I know it's hard to imagine, and winning that big 3-0-0 means quite a bit to me (and my husband - I'll let him share in the winnings, since he actually paid for and picked up the lucky ticket).

Problem is, $3 only goes so far...

Too bad we only matched the powerball.

Guess there's always Saturday. :)

4 comments:

Smed said...

I think the immortal Geddy Lee once said, "Hey, ten bucks is ten bucks, eh?" So build on that $3 success.

Linda said...

You're telling that to a girl who saves her change and deposits it into a savings account monthly.

Preaching to the choir...

Lindasis said...

Hold up...
"And being the dedicated employee I am, here I sit."....creating entries into my personal blog....

:)

Maybe I'm just jealous that I'm at work - without powerball winnings!!

BBLogan said...

YOU are funny.