Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's curtains for you...

Well, not so much for you, since they're mine. But anyway, since I've emailed these pictures to just about everyone in the free world (if you didn't get yours, it was probably because it was sent after I was identified as a spammer by the major ISPs...), I thought I'd share them with you too (and with you again, if you did get the email).

My sister "offered" to make stuff for the nursery as her gift to us. Granted, the offer came after I asked her to do it, but still, you get the point. Free labor. :)

Yesterday, she came over for lunch, and while I was heating up the leftover chicken pot pie (and contrary to what my husband says, I do not make mine with real pot), she hung these curtains in the nursery:





Here's a close-up of the fabric, in case you're nosy interested.

As you can tell, we're going with the non-gender specific nursery theme, coupled with the "no teddy bears or ducks or any cutesy sh*t like that" look.

Next up: Adventures in purple corduroy: she's reupholstering the rocking chair...

Oh yeah, and my sister rocks.

4 comments:

Lindasis said...

Thank you.

Tiffani said...

ooh... how pretty! Me and my Target surtains are jealous!

Tiffani said...

...yeah, that's "curtains"...

Smed said...

As a man, even I can appreciate them!