Monday, May 29, 2006

Odds and ends

  • Lillie's favorite toy is still a cow's hoof. A close second is her tail. She will catch sight of it out of the corner of her eye, and circle around until she "catches" it. She then circles around several more times before getting bored and moving on to something new. I really want this activity to be the subject of a future video.
  • Going bathing suit shopping has never been something I look forward to. Try doing it less than 4 weeks after giving birth. I did find something suitable (pun intended) to wear to the Y, but it's the first one-piece I've bought since I was on the swim team in the 7th grade.
  • We still have a gaping hole in our family room ceiling, thanks to the plumbing repairs. If anyone knows of someone who can patch it (cheaply) let me know. I've been looking for one of those "handyman" ads in the paper, but haven't seen anything. OK, I looked once. Last week.
  • I had a couple other things to add, but JJ's calling me from his nursery... some other time.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I just looked through your photos of JJ. I am in love with those shots of him in the towel! So sweet.

The forgotten said...

Don't you have a cat and a husband as well? You never hear about them.

Linda said...

Didn't I say I had a couple of other things? The cat beating the crap put of the dog is another future video. His patience with her ended when she got bigger than him.

And I could start another blog about nothing but my better half's adventures... but he might have a problem with that.

Linda said...

And I just ordered 5x7's of JJ in the towel for both me and his daddy!