Saturday, June 03, 2006

Wrapping up the week...

  • Lillie had surgery Tuesday to fix her eye. She's now just as adorable (if not more) than she was before. And now people don't awkwardly "ignore" her eye before finally asking "What happened?".
  • My husband met David Lee Roth and guess who he took with him?!?! No, it wasn't me.
  • I took JJ to get his "official" one month photographs. Well, technically, one month and one day. I'm no photographer, but neither was the girl at the photo place.
  • Mom brought her black lab, Daisy, to our house the other evening. In the hour we were gone to dinner, Lillie bugged the crap out of Daisy. How do I know? Daisy jumped the fence to get away.
  • We're going to the beach on June 16th. ...of next year.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's less than half a mile!!!

Just me said...

Where's your house on the map?

Linda said...

Cloverdale Court

Chez Bez said...

Where'd Diamond Dave take your hubby? And what's Dave doing now? Now that he lost the radio gig, is he back to playing EMT?

Lesley said...

I was wondering where that was...it would have made a lot more sense to me if it had been where Two Rivers dead ends, if you knowhuttamean. :)

Linda said...

Yeah... I'm much more comfortable blowing up your gay lords and Wave Country than losing my backyard...

Linda said...

Oh, and my better half interviewed Dave about a bluegrass album he worked on. The story should air Monday afternoon sometime... I think.

Chez Bez said...

Blugrass album? Diamond Dave and my late stepfather now share a genre? That's funny. I can't wait to hear it.