- JJ and I made it to and from Pennsylvania just fine. We even survived a flood evacuation.
- I have over a month's worth of photos and video to upload.
- My time off from work expired this week. I was able to weasel my way into another two weeks, but as of the 17th, I'm back at work. It's breaking my heart, but I've known all along the time would come.
- JJ had his 2 month check-up yesterday. He has doubled his birth weight in two months, and weighs in just over 13 pounds. So much for the "little" baby I had. Now, he's just a big chunk with the best chubby thighs you've seen.
- I can totally understand how those mommy blogs get started. I could blog for days about how beautiful JJ's eyelashes are and how sweet it is when he looks up at his mobile and talks to the frog and duckie dancing above him. I just can't take the time away from him to blog about it. And I need my sleep as much or more than he needs his right now. Let's hope I remember some of it.
- I guess as I get ready to reenter society I'll reenter the blog world (I hate that "o-sphere" word). I'll try to get back in the swing of things.
Friday, July 07, 2006
Hey there - remember me?