Sunday, July 16, 2006

Random...

  • I've made no progress getting all of my pictures and videos up to date. Well, except these two videos. Ain't he the cutest thing?
  • I'm surprised my sister hasn't changed her comment name to "JJ's aunt".
  • Why it's going to be difficult to go back to work Monday: My pre-baby work clothes: size 6. My post-baby body: size 12. Ok, 14.
  • Joe calls me Friday on his way to the Speedway to do his live shots for the 4:00 and 5:00. "Hey, are you going anywhere in the next few hours?" Nope, not unless my hairdresser calls. "Well, I have your keys." That's ok - your keys have my car key on them. "Yeah - but I have mine too". So, no haircut for back to work. I'll be the one with red puffy eyes and split ends.

3 comments:

Greg said...

National Ice Cream Day, eh? I guess that makes me feel better about eating some today... ha ha. When is National Potato Chips Day?

[Nice blog.]

Chez Bez said...

Ewwwww, indeed.

And I don't need to spend $90 to make that happen.

Linda said...

National Potato Chip Day is March 14th.