Thursday, August 17, 2006

62 questions

Because I'm a lemming.

1)How old do you wish you were?
I'm ok with 35.

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Washington, D.C.

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I leave a note for the vending guy asking him to give me back my money.

4) Do you consider yourself kind?
Not always, but I do consider myself truthful.

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Where it already is.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
COBOL.

7) Do you know your neighbors?
Yeah - but supposedly, so do all those people on the news who say they "never would have suspected...".

8) What do you consider a vacation?
Beach. Sun. Alcohol.

9) Do you follow your horoscope?
Nope.

10) Would you move for the person you loved?
Yep.

11) Are you touchy feely?
No - I'm more like a porcupine.

12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yes. They can also wear each other out.

13) Dream job?
SAHM.

14) Favorite channel(s)?
GSN The Travel Channel.

15) Favorite place to go on weekend?
Chicago.

16) Showers or Baths?
If I had the time, baths.

17) Do you paint your nails?
Does clear count?

18) Do you trust people easily?
Until they prove themselves untrustworthy.

19) What are your phobias?
I have an incredibly intense fear of losing my sight.

20) Do you want to have kids?
I'd like to have one more. Another boy, please.

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Not anymore.

22) Where would you rather be right now?
South Florida.

23) What makes you feel warm and safe?
My guard cat and guard dog. I can't even try to keep a smile off my face when I type that...

24) Heavy or light sleep?
Used to be heavy; now I seem to always have an eye and an ear open.

25) Are you paranoid?
No... should I be?

26) Are you impatient?
Yes. YES. YES!

29) Have you been burned by love?
By love? No - but I've been singed by lust.

30) Whats your life motto?
"It's not like I have a choice..."

31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
A "classic" telephone ring. You know - the kind on phones they don't make anymore.

32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was asleep.

33) Who was your last text message from?
Verizon.

34) Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
If you ask Lillie and Zitty, they'd tell you I take up WAY too much space in their bed..

35) What color shirt are you wearing?
Navy blue.

37) Name five things you have on you at all times?
1. deodorant
2. concealer
3. mascara
4. lotion
5. glasses or contacts

38.) What color are your bed sheets?
Ivory with mud-toned paw prints.

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
The breading.

41) What's your favorite town/city?
Depends on my state of mind... Chicago, Denver, Key West...

42) What happened to this question?

43) Who got you to join myspace?
Never, never, never. Unless it's still around by the time JJ can use a computer. Then I'll have to "friend" him and keep an eye on things... Strike that - my child will never go online. Ever. In fact, I'm throwing away the home computer.

44) What did you have for dinner last night?
Tuna casserole. Glamorous, huh?

45) How tall are you barefoot?
5' 09"

46) Have you ever smoked crack?
Nope.

47) Do you own a gun?
Does a staple gun count?

48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Mimosas. I usually settle for black coffee.

49) Do you have a secret nobody knows about?
I think all of my secrets are shared by at least one person... Oh - except THAT one.

50) Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope. I think I'm the only person in our family without it.

52) Current worry?
That JJ will suffer irreversible developmental damage because I have to work and he has to go to daycare.

53) Current hate?
Whoever is responsible for the construction projects on Elm Hill, Briley and I-40.

54) Favorite place to be?
At home with my family.

55) Where would you like to travel?
I'd like to go to Egypt.

56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 years.
Dropping JJ off at his first day of fifth grade.

57) Last thing you ate??
A cherry lifesaver.

58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
If JJ's in the car seat on the other side of the shower door, I sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" or one of the many songs I have made up just for him...

59) Last person that made you laugh?
JJ Dubin.

60) Worst injury you've ever had?
I fractured my eye socket.

61) Does someone have a crush on you?
Doubtful.

62) What is your favorite candy?
Chewy Sprees.

2 comments:

Susan said...

You were in DC for 9/11? Did I know that?

Susan said...

oh... and tell me I didn't see your husband racing pigs and eating their leftover cheetos off the ground this morning. I think I might have been still asleep and dreaming.