Monday, October 09, 2006

Google got hacked...

I thought it was strange this weekend when this post showed up on the official Google Blog - I mean it wasn't even April Fool's.
After concientiously (sic) considering, Google has decided not to continue with Google Click-to-call project. The project has been in the media on last days because of the notice of Google agreement with e-Bay. We finally consider click-to-call agreement with e-Bay a monopolistic aproach (sic) that would damage small companies in the CRM area.
I thought it was odder that the following footnote was at the bottom:
This message has been translated using Google language tools.

Even more of a surprise to me was when Google opted not to delete and ignore, but fess up to the Blogger bug that allowed it. And no, I didn't miss the irony that their previous post was all about security...

1 comment:

Werner said...

Boring post, next please