Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day PSA (and free donuts)

Don't worry, I'm not going to start talking about who and what you should or shouldn't vote for - I'm much more interested in telling you J.J. has added veggies to his diet. He had cereal AND carrots last night. Yes, I'm aware that both he and his, um, "by-products" might turn orange. And I'll get pictures if that happens. Pictures of him, that is, not his diapers...

So there you go - I've hit the "I'm talking about baby poop" stage of motherhood.

Enough about crap.

On to a related topic...

Vote. It's your right. Plus, if you don't vote, you can't complain about the stupid things politicians do. Find out where to go (Davidson County) and get more information (statewide).

Then get yourself (and your voter registration card or your "I Voted" sticker) to Krispy Kreme for a free donut.

If you have problems voting, call your county election commission (Davidson County: 862-8800). You can also call the party hot lines. Republicans: 866-913-VOTE. Democrats: 866-910-VOTE. Or tell your story to the folks at the National Voter Concerns Center.

3 comments:

dp said...

I read some of the voter concerns, I am especially upset about the person from MN who was denied their right to vote.

Linda said...

Yeah, me too. Her story inspired the need for my PSA...

SistaSmiff said...

It's got more of a yuckness to it now that he's eating solids, I bet.

Funny, how my own kids poop I could deal with, but, don't ask me to change another kids' poopy diaper. That would be gag time.