I have no idea where I picked this up - it's been in my "drafts' forever and a day (I didn't answer them until today).
1. How tall are you barefoot? 5' 09"
2. Have you ever flown first-class? No. I was SUPPOSED to fly first class and ended up in the back row on another airline after my original flight was cancelled due to mechanical problems. The flight attendant also gave me a full-size bottle of wine from the first-class stash as a "consolation" gift.
3. One of your favorite books when you were a child? The Monster at the End of this Book.
4. A good restaurant in your city: Yellow Porch.
5. What is your favorite small appliance? Mini food processor.
6. One person that never fails to make you laugh? J.J.Dubin
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song? Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
8. What was the first music that you ever bought? Blondie. I bought a 45 at a garage sale when I was in first or second grade.
9. Do you do push-ups? Heck no.
10. What was one of your favorite games as a child? Mousetrap.
11. What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments? Artichoke crostini.
12. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? A lawyer.
13. Your favorite Soup of the Day? Beer cheese.
14. What in your life are you most grateful for? J.J. Dubin.
15. Have you ever met someone famous? Olivia Newton John was the first celebrity I met. I worked at an upscale toy shop while in high school and she was shopping for toys with her daughter. I pretended to be a dragon and let Chloe "slay" me with a plastic sword.
16. Date Of Birth? May 24th.
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
My hands are freezing.
What on earth am I going to have for dinner?
Is the puppy outside or in the crate?
18. Three people you're thinking about right now:
J.J. Dubin (I know, BIG surprise)
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink: water, milk, coke, black coffee, wine.
20. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? TV
21. Current hair? still in need of a cut
22. Current worry? bills
23. Current hate? Crusties that keep reappearing in my nose.
24. Favorite place to be? Sitting in the rocker, reading from The Complete Tales of Winnie the Pooh.
25. Least favorite place to be? work
26. Do you consider yourself well organized? not anymore
27. Do you believe in an afterlife? yes
28. Where do you think you will be in 10 years? At J.J.'s 5th grade Christmas program.
29. Do you burn or tan? tan
30. Who was the last blogger you hung out with? Joe. Does he count?
31. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? optimistic
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? I had a glass of wine or two last night
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't torture myself that early in the morning.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid? The alligators that lived inside the rug in the hallway between my parents room and mine.
35. What’s in your pockets right now? 2 packs of splenda, my work key card & half a pack of trident
36. Last thing that made you laugh? J.J. blowing raspberries as he was eating breakfast.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? big black and white cats wearing red high top sneakers
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? my Achilles sprain/heel spur combo
39. Favorite song? Country Roads by John Denver. Yes, I'm serious, so shut up.
40. How many TVs do you own? 3
41. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them? dunno
42. Last person that made you blush? can't remember - that doesn't happen often
43. Best compliment received? When the bear says she'd rather stay home and eat my cooking than go out to dinner.
44. What song is in your head? The Farmer in the Dell.
45. What is your favorite book? I like to read the dictionary when I'm bored/procrastinating.
46. Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex? Mexican chicken and rice.
47. What songs do you want played at your wedding? I don't plan on having another one.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? A Linda Song by Barry Manilow
49. What were you doing at 12 midnight last night? sleeping
50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life? Early retirement