Thursday, January 04, 2007

What do diaper deals, biscuits & sausage gravy and wonky boobs have in common?

OK - after that whole long rss thing the other day, I've decided to start sharing things that interest, amuse or in some way affect me.

Here's the link to my Google Reader shared items page.

If you aggregate, here's a feed.

And I added that little gizmo in the left column of my blog (under my flickr thingy).

As you can see, just about anything might get thrown in there...

Update... As I'm switching my primary gmail address, which necessitates switching my other Google services, my shared items are now housed under my new primary account.

Shared items feed here
.

Shared items page here.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

One consolation for being sick as a dog this week is that I have been able to lay in the bed with my laptop and experiment with all of this new stuff I've learned from your post on Google, feeds, etc. This is cool. Thanks again!