Friday, February 16, 2007

Food food food...

How do you like your eggs?
poached - with a side of toast to sop up the yolk

How do you take your coffee/tea:
coffee: black
tea: iced (or as it's called in the south, "unsweet")

Favorite breakfast foods:
crispy bacon
cheese blintzes
eggs sardou
bloody marys
Fruity Pebbles

Peanut butter: creamy or crunchy?
creamy Jif (bonus! no recall) - but not the from jar Joe dips the dog's biscuits in. I have my own jar, labelled "no biscuit".

What kind of dressing on your salad?
anything as long as it's a vinaigrette

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke.

You're feeling lazy. What do you make?
cream soup/rice/chicken in the crock pot

You're feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
a spinach calzone

You feel like cooking. What do you make?
chicken piccata

Do any foods bring back good memories?
Mini chocolate chip cookies take me back to my Grandma's kitchen. And poppyseed rolls. I used to think she was the best baker in the world until I asked her for some of her recipes, and she laughed and told me she went to the bakery down the street!

Do any foods bring back bad memories?
Spaghettios. I ate some before going to the county fair and promptly threw them up on the whirl-a-ride.

Do any foods remind you of someone?
That "Nun Bun" really did look like Mother Teresa.

Is there a food you refuse to eat?
haggis

What was your favorite food as a child?
Peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love?
anything with ground beef in it
green peas
tuna
pb&j sandwiches

Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate?
umm... no?

Favorite fruit & vegetable:
Fruit: avocado (it is TOO a fruit)
Vegetable: sweet potato

Favorite junk food:
potato chips with Kroger onion dip - this might have been my dinner tonight - I'm not telling.

Favorite between meal snack:
hummus and pita

Do you have any weird food habits:
ketchup on macaroni and cheese. Is that weird?

You're on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
oatmeal

How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
Hot, but not native hot (4 out of 5 stars).

Can I get you a drink?
Sure - What took you so long to ask?

Red wine or white?
I'm in the mood for a sauvignon blanc, please.

We only have beer:
Make mine a Gerst in a frosty fishbowl.

Favorite dessert?
creme brûlée

The perfect nightcap?
mmm... Grand Marnier

4 comments:

CHEZ BEZ said...

Mmmmm, Gerst. And in the famous fishbowl. That is one of the many pleasures in life, indeed.

Lesley said...

I ate tater tots for dinner last night, so I'm not doing much better. :)

Ginger said...

Gerst in the fishbowl is the best. Craving one right now.

Julie said...

Someday he is gonna be embarrassed by that pic....