Tuesday, February 06, 2007

This could have been a video/photo tribute to J.J.

If I had thought to talk Joe through removing the memory card from the digital camera and replacing it with the empty one that's in my tablet PC before he left for Pittsburgh yesterday, I would have some pictures and videos of J.J. sleeping at the hockey game Saturday night.

Maybe tomorrow.

Because, you know, there's nothing better than watching a baby sleep, right? Especially when you miss the action down on the ice because you're busy getting a video of the baby sleeping.

It will probably be a sharp contrast to this coming Thursday's game, when he will be sitting behind the goal and sleep won't be an option. I'm seriously considering getting him a hard hat, because the times I've sat behind the goal, there were quite a few pucks flying.

2 comments:

Kathy T. said...

So did you see that I married you of to Joe Powell instead of Joe Dubin? Doi. Sorry about that!

Linda said...

I missed that. I don't know Joe Powell... do I get to meet him and then choose? :)