Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Things it's not OK to say to me right now:

1. At least you got to enjoy your vacation before you found out you were laid off.
2. Well, you don't have to wait for an announcement anymore.
3. Hey, now you can spend time with your husband on his days off.
4. You said you wished you could stay home with J.J.
5. Maybe you can find some way to work from home.
6. Now you can tackle that "to do" list.
7. It could be worse...
8. Look at the bright side...
9. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
10. Is there any way you can just stay home?

What you can say:

"That really sucks!"

13 comments:

Cole said...

Wow, that really does suck!! I'm so sorry to hear that...

Don't let it get you down though...I'm sure something bigger and better is bound to come your way! :-)

Ginger said...

NOOOOO! That sucks out loud! I am so bummed to hear this. Now I will return the favor and keep my ears open for you. I'll send you an e-mail.

What the hell is up with this year? So many people are getting laid off! This sucks!

Kathy T. said...

That sucks with a capital S. SUCKS. I'm sorry. We're heading into recession says KT the economic forecaster. It sucks sucks sucks.

Sitting said...

oh no honey! I'm so sorry to hear that news.

Erin said...

How about that fucking sucks? Cause it does. I'm so sorry. You'll be in my thoughts.

john h said...

absolutely sucks. Patronage you do not need nor faux concern.

sista smiff said...

We have a nice little club going, don't we? I'm really sorry.

Lesley said...

You didn't have this included, so I'm going to say it:
"Woo-hoo, unemployment!"

Free money, free time. I'm a pro at being unemployed, but if you're not, it can seem really sucky. It's not--it's fun!

Busy Mom said...

I have been there more than once, and, you are spot on with those comments. It sucks big donkey balls.

BlondeMom said...

That does really suck...I am so sorry!

Malia said...

totally sucks!

Christina said...

SUCKARAMA! :-(

(glad you listed #4. That's the one I would have picked)

Lynnster said...

Oh Linda, that does really suck. So sorry, girl.

Do some quality cuddling with Miss Lillie Biscuit, that is sure to be good for a few smiles.