Tuesday, April 17, 2007

There's no place like home

The sign that greets you as you enter Mississippi says, "It's just like coming home" (or something like that). I have to say that pulling into our driveway yesterday evening with my sleeping angel in the back seat was a much more enjoyable experience for me than crossing into Mississippi from Louisiana at 10:30 yesterday morning.

So. We're home from a busy time in Louisiana. Lots of food and fun and family and chaos (sorry, I'm too frazzled to think of another "f"). I sat down at the computer this morning and tried to catch up on stuff, but have to admit I did the "mark all as read" thing in my Google Reader a few minutes ago...

Time to unpack the car and get this house in shape. This may take a while!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you are back safe and sound with your angel.

Smed said...

Trips with wee ones are always exhausting!

jag said...

Welcome home!