Sunday, July 01, 2007

Phrase of the week... week one

So, J.J.'s walking and talking and growing and changing by the minute.

He's picking up new words every day. Last week, the word was "tickle" (two weeks ago, it was "NO"). Actually, it was "Tick-a-tick-a-tick-a-tick-KULLL!". So, we tickled him a lot. And he tickled the dog and the cat and his daddy and me.

And I walked around the office thinking "Tick-a-tick-a-tick-a-tick-KULLL!" and smiling a lot.

What will it be this week? I can't wait to find out. If daddy has his way, it will be, "Mommy, my new shoes may be great for my feet, but daddy says they're fugly."

2 comments:

shauna said...

So cute. At our house it's still TICKYTICKYTICKY!

Ms. Tabitha said...

Tyson and I already know that the first word out of our child's mouth is going to be a swear word.

A CHOICE swear word, at that.

Which is why we're not having kids.