You can "blame" Lesley for this...
1. Are you taller than your best friend?
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I have favorite pen types for different tasks. This should surprise no one who knows me.
3. Look at your planner for November 14, what are you doing?
I'm in training. Business Information Modeling. And I'm psyched about it.
4. What color are your toenails usually?
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
All of the "unknowns" in my nonfunctional requirements.
6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
Ivory sheers, sage green valences.
7. What color are the seats in your car?
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
Truck payment (switching to online next month -- thank you Nissan).
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
To cover lunches for the week (and I have some left over - bonus!).
12. Who is the last baby that you held?
13. Can you spell well?
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Only if it's Tom's.
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
I went to the one in Cincinnati when I was in college.
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Just the stuff that's under a coat of paint (thank you, Mr. House Flipper).
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
20. Last person you gave a business card?
I have no idea. We don't have them at my current job (voluntary cost-cutting) and I never ordered new cards at my old job after Joe and I got married. It was YEARS ago. It very well might have been Joe.
21.Who was the last person you wrote a check or money order to?
22. Closest framed picture to you?
J.J.'s one-year pictures. Close second is our wedding photo.
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Does the chef at a restaurant count?
24. Have you ever felt you weren’t good enough?
Probably not since adolescence.
25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
Around 100, if it's a work day.
26. Last time you received flowers?
I got the obligatory dozen red roses for my anniversary. They were beautiful and lasted well over a week. It's time to get a Kroger bouquet...
28. Do you play air guitar?
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
No. Just black.
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
I got one from my sister in law when J.J. was born.
32. What was your high school's mascot?
33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
My sister. I know, that's cheating.
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
Last diaper change.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
Yes. I'm thinking J.J. would too. He's awesome with a couple of pots and a bamboo spoon. Or those plastic ones at Tinkerbell Park.
36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
White plantation blinds.
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
Does Sudoku count?
39. What was the last pageant or play you attended?
Radio City Christmas show last year. No, two years ago.
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Yes. Not recently enough, though.
42. What is the last thing you stapled?
The latest copy of my functional requirements.
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
44. Are you ticklish?
45. Last time you saw fireworks?
This past July 4th.
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Too long ago. Months. I think J.J. and I may need to stop on the way home after Saturday's hockey game.
47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned?
48. Last time you parked under a carport?
Picking up J.J. at the babysitter's house this afternoon.
49. Do you have a black dog?
Yes. Would you like to borrow her?
50. Can you give one reason why David Caruso is allowed to keep acting?
My husband has a HUGE man crush on David Caruso. I have witnessed him professing his love to Horatio Caine at the end of a CSI Miami episode more than once. It's very sad, but I don't know what he'd do if David Caruso went away.
51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
I'm an aunt.
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Driving home from work.
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
I recall the name. I have no idea who he is...
55. Do you have a little black dress?
It's not so little.