Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Strut your mutt

Saturday is Nashville's Dog Day Festival at Centennial Park.

I'm sure Lillie would love it (she did last year), but I can't handle her on a leash with hundreds of other dogs and people milling around and keep an eye on J.J. as he terrorizes pets and kisses every doggie there. And if one of them has to stay at home in the crate, it's Lillie.

You know, because it's her turn. Besides, J.J. has figured out how to unlatch the crate.

...I'm kidding!

He can't unlatch it, but he tries.

(still kidding)

Joe's emceeing from 10:00 - noon. Come on out and join us!!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

J.J. in the crate...LOL ;-)

Sounds like a blast. I hope you all have a great time.

Makes me wish I lived closer to Nasville. **sigh**

malia said...

You're too funny!

Klinde said...

Good choice on who is crated and who is not... LOL!

Shorty said...

i went to strut your mute but whats the web pag adress so i can see the pics