Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It's sort of like a party without the pressure of social interaction

At this time of year every year for the past few years, I've been going to a Pampered Chef party at my sister's neighbor's house. The idea is you can get gifts for others and stock up on your own essentials for the holiday entertaining season. I usually just treat myself to what I've been wishing I had ordered since the last party. Because, you, know, I love me some Pampered Chef kitchen stuff.

Anyway, my sister's neighbor is very pregnant (as in getting near the end; I do realize one either is or is not pregnant) and seems to think it would be too much of a bother to host a Pampered Chef show at her home.

So, it looked like there would be no annual fix for me.

:(

But, fear not. There's a happy ending to this drawn out and seemingly pointless story.

I've been talked into "hosting" a Pampered Chef catalog show.

This means if you happen to enjoy Pampered Chef products but don't have the time to arrange to host or attend a show, you can browse the online catalog (or I can get you a paper catalog) and place an order and never have to leave your house! Well, if you want to meet me for lunch or dinner to deliver your stuff, you can, or, for a few dollars more, you can choose to have your stuff sent directly to you and never leave the house.

Seriously, this isn't a hard sell. If you like Pampered Chef and would like to order something or just browse the site and look for possible gift ideas, send me an email and I'll send you the super secret Linda's Pampered Chef party link.

Party is scheduled to close November 15th, so let me know before then if you're interested. It technically ain't over until the fat lady sings I say it is.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I don't like getting roped into hard-sell parties from hostesses that want tons of free stuff (not you, of course!), but I will say that I do like my PC oven mitts.